GTM HTTP Fetcher makes it easy for Cocoa applications to perform http operations. The fetcher is implemented as a wrapper on NSURLConnection, so its behavior is asynchronous and uses operating-system settings on iOS and Mac OS X.
- Simple to build; only one source/header file pair is required
- Simple to use: takes just two lines of code to fetch a request
- Callbacks are delegate/selector pairs or blocks
- Flexible cookie storage
- Caching of ETagged responses, reducing overhead of redundant fetches
- Automatic retry on errors, with exponential backoff
- Support for generating multipart MIME upload streams
- Easy, convenient logging of http requests and responses
- Fully independent of other projects
This is called a v2.0.0 release, but there are no code changes from v1.1.0.
Lets users send audio and visual content to any Cast-enabled TV or speaker and control it from th...
Volley is an HTTP library that makes networking for Android apps easier and most importantly, fas...