GTM HTTP Fetcher makes it easy for Cocoa applications to perform http operations. The fetcher is implemented as a wrapper on NSURLConnection, so its behavior is asynchronous and uses operating-system settings on iOS and Mac OS X.
- Simple to build; only one source/header file pair is required
- Simple to use: takes just two lines of code to fetch a request
- Callbacks are delegate/selector pairs or blocks
- Flexible cookie storage
- Caching of ETagged responses, reducing overhead of redundant fetches
- Automatic retry on errors, with exponential backoff
- Support for generating multipart MIME upload streams
- Easy, convenient logging of http requests and responses
- Fully independent of other projects
This is called a v2.0.0 release, but there are no code changes from v1.1.0.
Volley is an HTTP library that makes networking for Android apps easier and most importantly, fas...
Change the behavior and appearance of your app without publishing an app update.Firebase Remote C...
A collection of source from different Google projects that may be of use to developers working ot...