Propeller SDK is a service designed to help developers monetize their apps. It is meant to help get games receive greater attention through increased downloads, engagements, and repeat users.
Propeller SDK will integrate into any app a layer of multiplayer and social connectivity across any game.
- Versus mode: Enables customizable challenge mechanisms and servers while allowing as many players and rounds as needed
- Bandwidth scaling: The service handles and manages the server so developers can worry about their game, not the infrastructure
- White-labeled challenge screens and user interface: The SDK’s features work within the developer’s game design, not against it — thereby maintaining the artistic integrity of the game
- Match-making: Enable games to be played against random opponents or players’ friends, something Grantoo says will help drive downloads
- Facebook integration: Gamers can invite their friends, challenge them and post results, wins, and high scores on their Timeline
Integrate with Facebook to help you build engaging social apps and get more installs.
The Google+ platform for Android lets you authenticate a user with the same credentials they use ...
With Twitter4J, you can easily integrate your Java application with the Twitter service. Twitter4...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside