NSLogger is a high perfomance logging utility which displays traces emitted by client applications running on Mac OS X, iOS and Android.
It replaces traditional console logging (NSLog(), Java Log) traces and provides powerful additions like display filtering, image and binary logging, traces buffering, timing information, etc.
- View logs using the Mac OS X desktop viewer, accept connections from local network clients (using Bonjour) or remote clients connecting directly over the internet
- Online (application running and connected to NSLogger) and offline (saved logs) log viewing
- Buffer all traces in memory or in a file, send them over to viewer when a connection is acquired
- Secure logging (connections use SSL by default)
- Advanced log filtering options
- Save viewer logs to share them and/or review them later
- Export logs to text files
- Open raw buffered traces files that you brought back from client applications not directly connected to the log viewer
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside