FLEX (Flipboard Explorer) is a set of in-app debugging and exploration tools for iOS development. When presented, FLEX shows a toolbar that lives in a window above your application.
From this toolbar, you can view and modify nearly every piece of state in your running application.
- Inspect and modify views in the hierarchy.
- See the properties and ivars on any object.
- Dynamically modify many properties and ivars.
- Dynamically call instance and class methods.
- Observe detailed network request history with timing, headers, and full responses.
- Add your own simulator keyboard shortcuts.
- View system log messages (e.g. from NSLog).
- Access any live object via a scan of the heap.
- View the file system within your app's sandbox.
- Browse SQLite/Realm databases in the file system.
- Trigger 3D touch in the simulator using the control, shift, and command keys.
- Explore all classes in your app and linked systems frameworks (public and private).
- Quickly access useful objects such as [UIApplication sharedApplication], the app delegate, the root view controller on the key window, and more.
- Dynamically view and modify NSUserDefaults values.
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
FLAnimatedImage is a performant animated GIF engine for iOS:
- Plays multiple GIFs simultaneousl...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside