- Login - People can easily sign in to your app with their Facebook login.
- Account Kit - People can login in to your app by using just their phone number or email address — no password or Facebook account needed.
- Share - People using your app can share or send a message to Facebook. People can also like content in your app or share Custom Stories with Open Graph
- Graph API - Get data in and out of Facebook's social graph. Query data, post new stories, upload photos, and more.
- App Links - Link posts, stories and requests shared from your app back to your app. Handle links and send people to relevant parts of your app.
- App Invites - People can send invites to friends from your app.
- App Events - Understand people's actions in your app and measure the effectiveness of Mobile App Ads.
- Ads - Reach people where they are most engaged in News Feed. Drive installs with Mobile App Install Ads. Increase engagement with Mobile App Engagement Ads.
- Places Graph - Search for places, enabling place discovery, location sharing, and geo-tagging. Add location awareness to your app. Understand people's current place, and access information about it, including photos and ratings.
With Twitter4J, you can easily integrate your Java application with the Twitter service. Twitter4...
Yoga is an open-source, cross-platform layout library that implements Flexbox. Yoga’s focus is on...