Material Design ProgressBar with consistent appearance on Android 4.0+.
- Consistent appearance on Android 4.0+.
- Correct tinting across platforms.
- Able to remove the intrinsic padding of framework ProgressBar.
- Able to hide the progress background of framework horizontal ProgressBar.
- Used as a drop-in replacement for framework ProgressBar.
SDK for Android
Update horizontal progress height to 4dp to be consistent with new framework implementation.
Make secondary progress and backgound alpha modulation handled by tint instead of alpha. This enables tinting secondary progress / background with another solid color.
Rename mpb_showTrack and ShowTrackDrawable etc to mpb_showProgressBackground and ShowBackgroundDrawable so that it is consistent with mpb_progressBackgroundTint. You need to migrate your code against this change if you used these features.