The ConnectyCube SDKs allow you to integrate messaging and video calling functionality into your apps.
It also offers server-side video recording of your calls, user authentication for your user base, chat attachments and push notifications, automated chat bots.
- Messaging - First-class messaging API to build 1-1 and group chats, broadcast channels and so on. Different chat attachments are supported in the cloud.
- Video calling - Peer-to-peer and group video calling up to 10 people based on modern WebRTC technologies. Various quality settings and audio/video codecs supported.
- Video recording - Server-side video recording with up to 10 people on a call. No external API calls, everything is automatic. Files stored on the cloud or your on-prem datacenter.
- Push notifications - Never miss your chat messages with automatic push notifications to offline users. Also receive a push to all your devices when somebody calls you in a video chat.
- Authentication & Users - Manage all the things related to user accounts handling, authentication, account data, password reminding etc. Integration with your own user base via external auth mechanisms.
- Chat bots - Use chat bots to enable users to conversationally interact with your service or your product. Bots are fully automated services.