DTFoundation is a collection of utility methods and category extensions that Cocoanetics is standardizing on. This should evolve into a toolset of well-documented and tested code to accelerate future development.
Methods, categories and functions are grouped into Subspecs. The grouping determined by the required dependencies.
- Core: Enhancements for Apple frameworks and classes which are usable on Mac and iOS.
- UIKit: Enhancements for UIKit. UIKit Blocks Additions: Adding blocks-support to UIKit
- AppKit: Enhancements for AppKit
- DTAWS: Talking to Amazon Web Services
- DTASN1: Event-based parser for ASN.1 data
- DTHTMLParser: Event-based HTML parser based on libxml2
- DTReachability: Block-based Reachability
- DTSidePanel: Side-Panel view controller
- DTSQLite: Objective-C wrapper for SQLite
- DTUTI: UTI methods
- DTZipArchive: Handing of Pkzip and GZip files
- DTProgressHUD: Displaying informations or progress (in the middle of the screen)
SDK for Apple
FIXED: stringByURLEncoding returned incorrect strings with iOS 9 SDK
FIXED: Warnings related to modular header imports
FIXED: Compiler warnings for iOS 9
FIXED: [DTPieProgressIndicator] now using tintColor by default
CHANGED: Moved DTAsyncFileDeleter into separate sub spec