<PLEASE NOTE Pull To Refresh Views HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN SHUT DOWN IN 2013>
The project aims to provide a reusable Pull to Refresh widget for Android.
By default this library is set to Pull Down to Refresh, but if you want to allow Pulling Up to Refresh then you can do so. You can even set the View to enable both Pulling Up and Pulling Down using the 'both' setting. See the Customization page for more information on how to set this.
- Supports both Pulling Down from the top, and Pulling Up from the bottom (or even both).
- Animated Scrolling for all devices.
- Over Scroll supports for devices on Android v2.3+.
- Currently works with:
ListView, ExpandableListView, GridView, WebView, ScrollView, HorizontalScrollView, ViewPager
- Integrated End of List Listener for use of detecting when the user has scrolled to the bottom.
- Maven Support.
- Indicators to show the user when a Pull-to-Refresh is available