PhotoView aims to help produce an easily usable implementation of a zooming Android ImageView.
- Out of the box zooming, using multi-touch and double-tap.
- Scrolling, with smooth scrolling fling.
- Works perfectly when used in a scrolling parent (such as ViewPager).
- Allows the application to be notified when the displayed Matrix has changed. Useful for when you need to update your UI based on the current zoom/scroll position.
- Allows the application to be notified when the user taps on the Photo.
Fix 5.0+ Activity Transitions
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
by Chris Banes
ActionBar-PullToRefresh provides an easy way to add a modern version of the pull-to-refresh inter...
The project aims to provide a reusable Pull to Refresh widget for Android.By default this library...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside