A set of classes used to display progress information to users on iOS.
- A interchangeable set of progress view of diffrent styles. All the progress views are based on the same superclass, allowing any of them to be switched with any other easily.
- A progress bar for UINavigationBar that works like Apple's Messages app. It also has the added feature of having an indeterminate style.
- A HUD overlay that works over any UIView. Uses the M13ProgressView class to allow easy customizablility of the progress view.
- A progress view that is styled like terminal.
- Complete documentation of each class.
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
by Brandon McQuilkin
Create beautiful, customizable, extendable, animated checkboxes on iOS. Completely configurable t...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside