Caffeine is a high performance, caching library based on Java 8. It provides an in-memory cache using a Google Guava inspired API.
- automatic loading of entries into the cache, optionally asynchronously
- size-based eviction when a maximum is exceeded based on frequency and recency
- time-based expiration of entries, measured since last access or last write
- asynchronously refresh when the first stale request for an entry occurs
- keys automatically wrapped in weak references
- values automatically wrapped in weak or soft references
- notification of evicted (or otherwise removed) entries
- writes propagated to an external resource
- accumulation of cache access statistics
Support dependency injection by using a custom factory
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
by Ben Manes
ConcurrentLinkedHashMap is a concurrent, bounded map for use as an in-memory cache. It is the def...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside