The Apache Flex SDK is an application development framework for easily building Flash-based
applications for mobile devices, web browsers, and desktop platforms.
- a large set of skinnable user-interface components with a component lifecycle
- a set of services (HTTPService, WebService, RemoteObject)
- has Managers to handle: Styling, Skinning, Layout, Localization, Animation, Module-loading, User interaction management
- has accessibility support
- Flex has an Automation-Testing Framework
- Flex SDK provides a compiler
Add padding property to VerticalLayout/VGroup,
HorizontalLayout/HGroup and TileLayout/TileGroup
Use Leadbolt's award-winning Direct Deals Marketplace to instantly access Premium Ad Partners and...
by MOCA Platform
MOCA location-aware engagement platform for mobile brings big data and machine learning to locati...
Cocos2d-x is an open source game framework written in C++, with a thin platform dependent layer. ...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
Apache Cordova is an open-source mobile development framework. It allows you to use standard web ...
Commons-Collections seek to build upon the JDK classes by providing new interfaces, implementatio...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside