The Apache Flex SDK is an application development framework for easily building Flash-based
applications for mobile devices, web browsers, and desktop platforms.
- a large set of skinnable user-interface components with a component lifecycle
- a set of services (HTTPService, WebService, RemoteObject)
- has Managers to handle: Styling, Skinning, Layout, Localization, Animation, Module-loading, User interaction management
- has accessibility support
- Flex has an Automation-Testing Framework
- Flex SDK provides a compiler
Add padding property to VerticalLayout/VGroup,
HorizontalLayout/HGroup and TileLayout/TileGroup
Use Leadbolt's award-winning Direct Deals Marketplace to instantly access Premium Ad Partners and...
by MOCA Platform
MOCA location-aware engagement platform for mobile brings big data and machine learning to locati...
Cocos2d-x is an open source game framework written in C++, with a thin platform dependent layer. ...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
Commons-Collections seek to build upon the JDK classes by providing new interfaces, implementatio...
Apache QpidЄ makes messaging tools that speak AMQP and support many languages and platforms.
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside