Discover the user actions that drive growth with a scalable analytics platform for mobile & web.
Amplitude provides product analytics to help mobile and web companies understand user behavior. Product, marketing, and growth teams use Amplitude to discover and share insights about user engagement, retention, and revenue.
This is an Android SDK for tracking events and revenue to Amplitude.
- Discover and share the insights that matter - Provide your whole team with fast, flexible, and accessible insights into user behavior with Amplitude’s analytics platform.
Shared dashboards, email reports, and the Slack integration help you make collaborative decisions and stay aligned toward company goals.
- Segment users for a clear picture of user behavior - Segmenting users by properties like location, install source, and platform is important for seeing how different types of users behave and retain in your app or website. Easily compare multiple groups of users in funnels, retention, revenue, and more with Amplitude’s analytics platform.
- Pinpoint drop-off points - Measure funnel conversion rates over time and identify where users are dropping out of your onboarding flow or checkout sequence. Then, use Microscope to investigate why users drop off so you can re-engage them.
- Uncover retention drivers and detractors - Understand the factors that impact retention so that you can drive growth and revenue.
- Explore how users navigate through your product - Get the complete view of an indvidual’s behavior with real-time activity feeds and unlimited user timelines.
Add helper method to regenerate a new random deviceId. This can be used in conjunction with setUserId(null) to anonymize a user after they log out. Note this is not recommended unless you know what you are doing.
Add helper method to regenerate a new random deviceId. This can be used in conjunction with setUserId:nil to anonymize a user after they log out. Note this is not recommended unless you know what you are doing.