Android Debug Database allows you to view databases and shared preferences directly in your browser in a very simple way.
- See all the databases.
- See all the data in the shared preferences used in your application.
- Run any sql query on the given database to update and delete your data.
- Directly edit the database values.
- Directly edit the shared preferences.
- Directly add a row in the database.
- Directly add a key-value in the shared preferences.
- Delete database rows and shared preferences.
- Search in your data.
- Sort data.
- Download database.
- Debug Room inMemory database.
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
Let users interact with nearly any aspect of their Google Drive content, including sharing permis...
A team of CRM Experts building the Most Advanced User Engagement Solution.Launched in 2011 by Dig...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside