web service that enables applications, end-users, and devices to instantly send and receive notifications from the cloud.
- It is a fast, flexible, fully managed push notification service that lets you send individual messages or to fan-out messages to large numbers of recipients.
- It is simple and cost effective to send push notifications to mobile device users, email recipients or even send messages to other distributed services.
- It has the ability to send notifications to Apple, Google, Fire OS, and Windows devices, as well as to Android devices in China with Baidu Cloud Push.
- Use SNS to send SMS messages to mobile device users in the US or to email recipients worldwide.
- Beyond these endpoints, Amazon SNS can also deliver messages to Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), AWS Lambda functions, or to any HTTP endpoint.
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
Measure app usage and app revenue. By tracking key trends such as new vs. returning users, app re...
Amazon Polly is a service that turns text into lifelike speech. Polly lets you create application...
Amazon Cognito is a service that makes it easy to save mobile user data, such as app preferences ...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside