web service that enables applications, end-users, and devices to instantly send and receive notifications from the cloud.
- It is a fast, flexible, fully managed push notification service that lets you send individual messages or to fan-out messages to large numbers of recipients.
- It is simple and cost effective to send push notifications to mobile device users, email recipients or even send messages to other distributed services.
- It has the ability to send notifications to Apple, Google, Fire OS, and Windows devices, as well as to Android devices in China with Baidu Cloud Push.
- Use SNS to send SMS messages to mobile device users in the US or to email recipients worldwide.
- Beyond these endpoints, Amazon SNS can also deliver messages to Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), AWS Lambda functions, or to any HTTP endpoint.
Bolts is a collection of low-level libraries designed to make developing mobile apps easier.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) provides secure, durable, highly-scalable object storage in th...
The GameCircle experience and Whispersync for Games Provide everything you need to implement achi...
Offer physical and digital products, which Amazon sells, from within your app, at a place in your...