ASIHTTPRequest is an easy to use wrapper around the CFNetwork API that makes some of the more tedious aspects of communicating with web servers easier.
It is written in Objective-C and works in both Mac OS X and iPhone applications.
It is suitable performing basic HTTP requests and interacting with REST-based services (GET / POST / PUT / DELETE).
The included ASIFormDataRequest subclass makes it easy to submit POST data and files using multipart/form-data.
- A straightforward interface for submitting data to and fetching data from webservers
- Download data to memory or directly to a file on disk
- Submit files on local drives as part of POST data, compatible with the HTML file input mechanism
- Stream request bodies directly from disk to the server, to conserve memory
- Resume for partial downloads
- Easy access to request and response HTTP headers
- Progress delegates (NSProgressIndicators and UIProgressViews) to show information about download AND upload progress
- Auto-magic management of upload and download progress indicators for operation queues
- Basic, Digest + NTLM authentication support, credentials are automatically re-used for the duration of a session, and can be stored for later in the Keychain.
- Cookie support
- Requests can continue to run when your app moves to the background (iOS 4+)
- GZIP support for response data AND request bodies
Monetize your apps without ads and without collecting sensitive personal data.The Tutela SDK crow...
by Unity Technologies
You no longer need to rely on the 3% of players that make in-app purchases. Unity Ads is designed...
Get all the backend modules you need to build games. Add Realtime networking to your multiplayer ...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside