ASIHTTPRequest is an easy to use wrapper around the CFNetwork API that makes some of the more tedious aspects of communicating with web servers easier.
It is written in Objective-C and works in both Mac OS X and iPhone applications.
It is suitable performing basic HTTP requests and interacting with REST-based services (GET / POST / PUT / DELETE).
The included ASIFormDataRequest subclass makes it easy to submit POST data and files using multipart/form-data.
- A straightforward interface for submitting data to and fetching data from webservers
- Download data to memory or directly to a file on disk
- Submit files on local drives as part of POST data, compatible with the HTML file input mechanism
- Stream request bodies directly from disk to the server, to conserve memory
- Resume for partial downloads
- Easy access to request and response HTTP headers
- Progress delegates (NSProgressIndicators and UIProgressViews) to show information about download AND upload progress
- Auto-magic management of upload and download progress indicators for operation queues
- Basic, Digest + NTLM authentication support, credentials are automatically re-used for the duration of a session, and can be stored for later in the Keychain.
- Cookie support
- Requests can continue to run when your app moves to the background (iOS 4+)
- GZIP support for response data AND request bodies
by Unity Technologies
You no longer need to rely on the 3% of players that make in-app purchases. Unity Ads is designed...
Get all the backend modules you need to build games. Add Realtime networking to your multiplayer ...
The ayeT-Studios Publisher SDK allows you to easily monetize your app and reward your users with ...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside