iOS Keyboard Handler.
- Supports device rotation - works for all orientations;
- Doesn't hardcode the values for animation duration and curve, it reads them from the keyboard notification;
- Utilizes UIKeyboardWillShowNotification instead of UIKeyboardDidShowNotification to sync keyboard animation and custom actions;
- Handles keyboard resize due to pressing the International key;
- Fixed memory leak by unregistering for keyboard events;
- All keyboard handling code is encapsulated in a separate class - KBKeyboardHandler;
- Flexibility - KBKeyboardHandler class may be easy extended / modified to better suit specific needs.
Minor update which fixes the animation curve to be compatible with iOS7, in addition to iOS6
Bugsnag is the command center for software stability - empowering software teams to make data-dri...
by Codename One
Codename One makes cross platform development simple, seamless and maintainable thru an extensive...
The Apache HttpComponents project is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low le...
USING SDKs?Learn how toProtect your Appfrom the Inside